Meet the Puppies!!!
Currently there are no available puppies. However, Maggie and Mikey have a litter due May 24th 2019.
We anticipate miniature to small standards. We should have apricot and chocolate colors available. We are accepting deposits for these pups and for all future litters. Deposits are non refundable. We will always apply your deposit to another litter if something happens and you cannot receive your puppy as planned. Puppy deposit is $500.00. You can place your deposit through our website. Our next anticipated litter will be in the fall/winter of 2019. Please send an email if you have questions or would like to have a pup join your family.
Puppies are typically available to go home at eight weeks of age. We do allow the moms to self wean, so sometimes this can be longer. We encourage all new puppy owners to allow the puppy to stay with its litter until 12+ weeks of age. It is better for their brain development. You can purchase an additional 4 week puppy education class if you are interested. Cost for puppy class is $375.00. Puppies are available for pick up or your puppy can be delivered to your home anywhere in the Continental United States (Our puppies are driven or accompanied in the cabin of most major airlines. We do not put puppies in airline cargo). Please email or call about pricing options for hand delivery to your doorstep. Prices do vary.
Maggie, our apricot standard
Mikey, our chocolate miniature
Make a Deposit
Secure your puppy today…
The health of our puppies is important…..
We prefer to drive our puppies rather than fly. We will deliver your puppy to your doorstep or fly in the cabin with the pup. Secure your puppy now and schedule your puppy for delivery. If you are interested please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-360-451-3632 for delivery and pricing information.
Included in pricing for a Paws Upon the Cowlitz Pet Labradoodle:
- One very healthy, family socialized puppy
- Spay or Neuter: fee paid directly to your vet at time of service (up to $400.00)
- First set of puppy immunizations, worming, micro-chipped and health exam. Puppies may have further immunizations based on when they go home.
- One travel crate large enough to accommodate your puppy at maturity
- Bedding for travel crate
- Starter puppy toys and elk antler
- Go home small bag of Purina Pro Plan Sport and training treats
- Two year health guarantee for all major defects (detailed in contract)
- Unquestioned return policy if you cannot keep your puppy. When puppy is evaluated and a suitable home found, some amount of a refund may be available
- Your puppy will have started crate training as well as basic commands.