Meet the Puppies!!!
Our next anticipated litter is due around 12/7. These pups will be chocolate, mini to medium. Ellie and Mikey are the parents. (please see the parent page for photos). Please send an email if you have questions or would like to have a pup join your family.
We have a second litter due around 12/23. These pups could be mini to small standard. Colors may range from chocolate to black and apricot/cream. Maddie and Mikey are the parents (please see parent page for photos). You are always welcome to send an email if you have questions regarding our puppies.. . .
Puppies are typically available to go home at eight weeks of age. We do allow the moms to self wean, so sometimes this can be longer. We encourage all new puppy owners to allow the puppy to stay with its litter mates until 12+ weeks of age. It is better for their brain development( not required however). You can purchase an additional 4 week puppy education class as well if you are interested (not required). Cost for puppy class is $375.00. Puppies are available for pick up or your puppy can be delivered to your home anywhere in the Continental United States (Our puppies are driven or accompanied in the cabin of most major airlines. We do not put puppies in airline cargo). Please email or call about pricing options for hand delivery to your doorstep. Prices do vary.
Make a Deposit
Secure your puppy today…
The health of our puppies is important…..
We prefer to drive our puppies rather than fly. We will deliver your puppy to your doorstep or fly in the cabin with the pup. Secure your puppy now and schedule your puppy for delivery. If you are interested please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-360-451-3632 for delivery and pricing information.
Included in pricing for a Paws Upon the Cowlitz Pet Labradoodle:
- One very healthy, family socialized puppy
- Spay or Neuter: fee paid directly to your vet at time of service (up to $400.00)
- First set of puppy immunizations, worming, micro-chipped and health exam. Puppies may have further immunizations based on when they go home.
- One travel crate large enough to accommodate your puppy at maturity
- Bedding for travel crate
- Starter puppy toy, elk antler and fitted harness
- Go home small bag of Purina Pro Plan Sport and training treats
- Two year health guarantee for all major defects (detailed in contract)
- Unquestioned return policy if you cannot keep your puppy. When puppy is evaluated and a suitable home found, some amount of a refund may be available
- Your puppy will have started crate training as well as basic commands.